Eryn practices in the areas of Business Law, Real Estate, Wills and Estates and Committeeship. She enjoys being able to assist her clients with all their legal needs in an efficient, thorough, and clear manner.
Her previous legal experience includes Family Law, Child Welfare and Civil Litigation, which allows Eryn the ability to bring a different and broader perspective to her client’s legal matters.
One of Eryn’s passions is giving back to the community and she is very active volunteering with various committees, groups and societies on a weekly basis. She is often seen giving informative presentations throughout the Lower Mainland.
Representative Client Work
- Assisting clients develop estate plans which are personalized for their specific situations including Wills, Codicils, Statutory Declarations, Trusts, Powers of Attorney’s, Healthcare Representation Agreements and/or Nominations of Committees
- Assisting clients with obtaining Grants of Probate or Administration and guiding them through the process of wrapping up Estates and/or Trusts
- Assisting clients in obtaining Committeeship Orders when adults are no longer able to create their own estate plans
- Assisting clients with real property purchases, sales, refinances, transfers, transmissions, loans, mortgages, gifts and/or bare trusts
- Assisting business clients with incorporations, shareholder agreements, shareholder loans, financing arrangements, employment/independent contractor agreements, share/asset purchases or sales, reorganizations, Records Book clean up, corporate wind up and general corporate matters.
Richards Buell Sutton LLP
200 – 10233 153 Street,
Surrey, BC V3R 0Z7